KEARA POWELLAssociate Solicitor | Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Keara has extensive experience in providing advices to local, national and international organisations on a range of commercial litigation matters to include debt recovery, insolvency, contractual disputes, banking, defamation and property/construction disputes. Keara also acts on behalf of a number of social housing providers in relation to various contentious and non-contentious aspects of housing law and regularly represents clients in the County and High Court jurisdictions.
Keara is also involved in delivering training to clients in both the public and private sector in relation to compliance with data protection obligations and regularly provides advice to clients in this area.
Areas of Expertise
Member of the NI Law Society and Belfast Solicitors Association
- LLB in Common and Civil Law with Hispanic Studies, Queen’s University Belfast
- Degree Plus, Queen’s University Belfast
- LLM Human Rights Law, Queen’s University Belfast
- Universidad de Salamanca (Spain)
- Professional Diploma in Postgraduate Legal Studies, Queen’s University Belfast